Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions aim to make things clear to us all from the start. As Atlantic is continuously adapting to our coworkers needs, our terms and conditions follow. Whenever there is a change in our terms and conditions policy you shall be informed by email. But it is your job to check them periodically.
These terms and conditions are the contract between among members. Once you have made your first payment, you are engaged as a member with the rights, obligations and responsibilities that this implies.
- Flexibility. You can cancel your membership at any time, with one month notice.
- Deposit. One month deposit + 80€ for the keys.
- The payments of your monthly fee have to arrive before the start of the month by a standing order.
- Membership is not transferable.
- Pets are always welcome, as long as they behave respectfully.
- You can use Atlantic’s as your company’s official address and receive your mail and parcels. It is your responsibility to ensure that your address is correct.
- Your profile and your company/project will be included in the members section with links to your Linkedin and websites. You are responsible to update this information via your member area.
- As a member you have free access to: a locker, the meeting rooms, the bicycle parking, High speed internet, goodies and Fridays happy hours.
- Atlantic is never responsible in case of loss or theft.You are responsible for your own equipment and for your actions in the building. If you want to have your equipment insured you have to do it yourself. Your personal liability insurance has to cover any damages you could inflict to the building or people in it.
- Cleaning. Members are responsible for cleaning daily their stuff. This helps us to keep costs low. Atlantic cleans the premises weekly.
- Parking: you can rent a parking space ( 150€ per month).
- Atlantic is never responsible in case of loss of mail, messages, correspondence, etc. addressed to its members.
- There are no reimbursements.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Atlantic / Amaay reserve the right to end the contract at any time with one month notice, and immediately in cases where the member is harmful or detrimental to the other members.
- Any administrative work not due to our fault will be billed to you. Example: changing bill addresses after they’ve been sent
- The courts of Brussels in French will be competent in case of dispute, Belgian law shall exclusively apply.